Red Line Water Wetter
Highly recommended in track and race cars. Many sanctioning bodies do not allow anti-freeze in race car cooling systems as it poses a hazard when spilled on the track surface.
Water Wetter improves cooling and preferred over pure distilled water.
Red Line Water Wetter can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. It can also be added to antifreeze to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems. Designed for modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass, and bronze systems.
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- May allow more spark advance for increase power and efficiency
- Treats 3 to 5 gallons or 13.2 to 15.9 liters
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes
|Dimensions||2.75 × 2.75 × 9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.