Everyone loves a good comeback story. Some of the greatest races are when a driver qualifies poorly then makes it through the field for an exciting finish.
Morehead Speed Works appreciates quality racing, and to thank our fellow Spec E46 racers we’re giving back. The MSW Hard Charger Contingency prize is a $100 gift certificate for our webstore, awarded to the Spec E46 racer with the most in-class positions gained in official NASA and BMWCCA club sprint races.
To redeem your MSW Hard Charger Contingency Prize, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be officially sanctioned points-earning NASA or BMWCCA sprint race (no “Fun Races” or endurance races, or inverted starts).
- A minimum of 5 SpecE46 cars must start the race.
- Have an MSW Contingency Decal on both sides of the car or an MSW windshield banner.*
- Finish the race without DQ
- Send us an email with a link to the RaceHero results and a photo of your car displaying the required MSW decals.
Limit one prize per weekend/event, awarded to the driver who gained the most in-class positions in a single race.
In the event of a tie for most in-class positions gained, the tie breaker will be determined by highest finishing position.
Email your contingency claim to [email protected] with the Subject Line: Hard Charger
Gift Certificate Prizes are good for 180 days from the date of issue and may be used on any item in our webstore. Prizes are not transferable and must be used by the driver name matching the race results.
*Decals are provided with most orders from our store. We also make them available at most Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic events. If you are a class representative for your region and would like additional decals for events, please contact us.