Racing lubricant for limited slip differential integrated in the gearbox or not. 100% Synthetic – Ester based
TYPE OF USE:
Specially designed for racing vehicle gearboxes : speed way, rally, raid… All hypoid differentials with limited slip system (LS or LSD), gearbox with integrated limited slip differential, mechanical transmission, synchronized or not synchronized gearboxes, transfer gearboxes operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
ESTER Core® TECHNOLOGY:
For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive
package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy. This most advanced ESTER Core® Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
- 100% Synthetic Extreme Pressure high performance lubricant for an efficient anti-wear protection, a better resistance at high temperature and a longer life time.
- Included friction modifier avoid noisy or dragging limited slip differential.
- 0% shear loss : Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions.
- Stays in 140 viscosity grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard, July 1998 update.
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- 140 viscosity grade at high temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.