MSI M12x1.5 Coated Wheel Studs
The very best wheel studs available for your car.
MSI’s wheel stud/lugnut combination has consistently proven to be the quickest way off pit road. MSI’s product line has evolved as a result of direct input from many of NASCAR’s leading teams. MSI is the wheel stud supplier of choice for IMSA, World Challenge, and most professional road racing teams.
M12x1.5 studs are used on the majority of BMWs from the E9X and earlier chassis. Later “F” chassis models typically use M14x1.5 nuts and studs.
- Machined from aircraft quality alloy steel
- Undergo strict quality control procedures
- Finished with a baked-on HM-30 coating containing Teflon & Moly
- Twenty-four stock lengths available
- Custom lengths and configurations available upon request
- Easy sizing by part number reference
- Company ID
- Size/Part Number
- Lot manufacturing date for traceability and quality control
Installation: Install using high strength (red) thread locker. Only torque to 20 ft-lb into the hub. Use double nut method for installation, do not reuse these nuts to secure wheel.
Use: The coating on these studs allows for less wheel installation torque. We recommend a torque setting of 70 ft-lb when using both coated MSI studs and lug nuts. Always recheck your wheel torque after allowing the wheel to cool.
|Dimensions||4 × .25 × .25 in|
|Overall Length|| |
74.5mm, 85.5mm, 95.5mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.