Cartek Wireless Steering Wheel Control System
The Wireless Control System from CARTEK is the quickest and easiest way to install pushbutton controls to a detachable racing steering wheel.
Cartek uses Infrared to communicate between the Steering Wheel and Control System. The complete system includes a universal fitting steering wheel panel, incorporating 8 sealed pushbutton switches and infra red transmitter module, an infra red receiver and a relay control unit.
By using this technology the wireless communication is completely protected from outside signals such as radio waves and EMF unlike other systems on the market. The system also allows the wireless link to be full 360 degrees.
● 8 Pushbutton channels (or 6 + 2 gear shift paddles).
● Wireless link between steering wheel and dashboard. 360 Degrees.
● Compatible with any make and type of quick release hub.
● 8 Independent relay channels (10A rated contacts).
● Configurable relay functions including:
-Latching (with memory)
-Latching (without memory)
-Flashing (slow speed – minimum 5 seconds)
-Flashing (slow speed – latching. For indicators or Hazards etc)
-Flashing (fast speed – minimum 3 flashes. For flashing headlights etc)
● Fast response time, suitable for electronic gear shifting.
● 2 Label sheets allowing for full customisation.
● Battery powered. Long life with battery condition indication
The infrared Transmitter module is mounted to rear of the Steering Wheel Pushbutton Panel and is battery powered. The Transmitter only consumes electrical power when a pushbutton is pressed and therefore does not need to be turned off when not in use.
When a pushbutton is pressed an LED on Transmitter will show the status of the internal battery. If the LED shows Green then the battery is in good condition, if the LED shows Red then the battery needs to be replaced.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.