The VBOX HD2 HDMI Track Package includes roll cage camera mounts and an un-terminated power cable instead of the standard suction camera mounts and cigar lighter power supply cable. This means easier fitment in vehicles fully prepared for racing.
VBOX HD2 HDMI features an HDMI video output, 1080p video, real-time synchronized video/data with graphical overlay, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. The internal 10 Hz GPS engine recognizes the racetrack you are driving and automatically configures the track map and lap timing. Automatic recording, a pre-record buffer and internal power backup ensure that you capture absolutely all the race action. Video can be recorded at thirty frames per second to SD card or USB flash drive.
The HDMI output allows connecting to a video streaming device for real-time live video on track. Great for endurance racing, so your team can track the car from the pits. Equally useful for drivers working with coaches to receive immediate feedback.
Download data sheet here.
- Dual Camera 1080p system
- 10 Hz GPS data logging
- Records to SD card or USB
- HDMI video output
- Predictive Lap Timing (with OLED display)
- Real-time, high-definition graphic overlay
- MP4 video & audio recording
- Compatible with AiM dashboards or loggers
Internal power backup for reliable recording
- Powerful data analysis software
- Up to 32 CAN channel inputs
- USB 2.0 host interface (for recording to USB flash drive)
- Camera preview over Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth LE connectivity
- HD2 data logger with HDMI connector
- 2 cameras
- 2 Roll cage camera mounts
- Un-terminated in-car power cable
- 32 GB SD card
- HDMI cable (0.9 m) with locking screws
- OLED Display (optional)
Quality Setting & Log Rates
- Low – 3.5 GB/hour
- Medium (default) – 5.4 GB/hour
- High – 7 GB/hour