M14 studs are used on the majority of late model BMWs from the F & G and later chassis. Also used on the New Mini
Note: These studs feature an M14x1.25 threaded portion on the hub side to match your factory BMW or Mini hub flanges. The thread wheel side features an M14x1.5 thread, which allows for quicker tire changes and uses the much more common M14x1.5 lug nut.
- Machined from aircraft quality alloy steel
- Undergo strict quality control procedures
- Finished with a baked-on HM-30 coating containing Teflon & Moly
- Twenty-four stock lengths available
- Custom lengths and configurations available upon request
- Easy sizing by part number reference
- Company ID
- Size/Part Number
- Lot manufacturing date for traceability and quality control
Installation: Install using high strength (red) thread locker. Only torque to 20 ft-lb into the hub. Use double nut method for installation, do not reuse these nuts to secure wheel.
Use: The coating on these studs allows for less wheel installation torque. We recommend a torque setting of 80 ft-lb when using both coated M14 MSI studs and lug nuts. Always recheck your wheel torque after allowing the wheel to cool.