MOTUL 300V LE MANS series are suitable for some engine applications and are particularly recommended for endurance, drift… etc, or historic racing engines (rebuilt engines) requiring high protection against wear and very stable and consistent oil pressure.
TYPE OF USE:
Circuit, Drag race, Drift, Endurance, GT, Hill climb, Historic racing, Rally, Rally cross, Track days, Tuning.
All racing gasoline or Diesel engines, naturally aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged fitted with injection (direct/indirect) or carbureted. For tuned engines and high performance cars operating over a wide range of rpm and temperatures, in severe driving conditions. Suitable for all types of fuels, gasoline, Diesel and biofuels (especially Ethanol).
ESTER Core® TECHNOLOGY:
For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive
package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy. This most advanced ESTER Core® Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
- Maximum power output: Friction reduction for maximum power and torque at all rpm
- Reliability: High shear stability for maximal oil film resistance to reduced engine wear
- Life: Increased oxidation resistance for longer engine & oil life duration
- Drivability: Maximal polar adherence of the oil film for rapid engine rpm response
- Easy start: Fast oil pressure build-up and optimal oil flow
- Reduced oil consumption: Low oil volatility and evaporation helps to control oil consumption
- Detergency: High detergency performance allows better engine cleanliness
- Driving comfort: Lower friction level brings engine noise reduction in all driving modes