Made by our friends over at BimmerWorld. These wheel spacers are sold as a pair and designed to work with BMW’s with a 72.6mm hub. These allow the wheel to remain hubcentric for the best balance and strength. These wheel spacers work with the majority of wheels and chassis using the 5x120mm bolt pattern.
- Precision-machined lightweight design
- 100% 6061-T6 aluminum alloy – black anodized for corrosion resistance
- Spacer thickness clearly marked on rim
- Ledge around inner rim for prying off stuck spacers
- Machined pocket on inner bearing surface to reduce spacer sticking
- Extra large holes to accommodate 12 and 14 mm bolts or studs
Note 1: Due to the thin width of the 5mm spacer, the wheel will rest on the normal hub of the car. Therefore the spacer is designed flat.
Note 2: 10mm spacers are considered a custom fit. If your hub is deeper than 9.5mm the lip will have to be trimmed down. 10mm spacers also do not fit Kosei or TA16 wheels with a 45° chamfer on the back of the mounting hub.
Sold per pair.
Applications: All 5×120 BMWs excluding E39 5 Series and X5 models.
Extended wheel studs will be needed for most spacers, see our selection here.