- Free shipping to 48 continental US states*
MSW’s Take: By far our most popular seat. We run one in our own race car. Great comfort and outstanding safety. The seat back ventilation is a nice feature in the heat of summer racing down south.
The Racetech RT4119HRW seat features extensive lateral support in both the thigh and torso areas to minimize fatigue, and adds operational and crash support. This is the same seat found in our very own shop race car.
RT4119HRW seats are made using the Viper shell profile with square shoulders that don’t roll/hunch your shoulders forward, and they’ll fully catch your body in a side impact instead of allowing you to slip out of the seat. The Racetech RT4119HRW is one of the few seats on the market designed to truly hold your body. In side-impact testing, this is one of the very few seats that won’t break with its full mass held in place. Additionally, the extensive use of high-density, energy-absorbing foam will further protect your body in extreme impacts.
RT4119HRW seats are constructed with an FRP fiberglass and Kevlar/carbon-fiber shell, durable foam padding, and removable cushions for mid-back to lower thigh. The cover is black fabric and fire-retardant. Back air port to allow ducting-in of driver-cooling air is standard.
- FIA homologated to 8855-1999 standards
- Latest HANS-compatible head restraint technology
- Air ducting at the lower back reduces driver core temperature
- Energy absorbing foam in critical areas
- Designed for side mount or side mount + rear brace installation for increased safety and enhanced driver feel
- Personal foam inserts available for unsurpassed comfort
- 3D CAD model can be supplied (conditions apply)
Construction and Sizes Available
Composite shell with black glossy gel-coat:
Dimensions and Weights:
|Model||Material||FIA 8855||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||Mount Width||Shell Weight||Total Weight|
|dimensions in cm||weights in kg|
*Shipping Notes: Typically seats are drop shipped from RaceTech North America. Occasionally we have a few new models in stock and usually multiple used seats installed in cars in the shop. If you wish to try out a seat beforehand at our facility, just give us a call.