Each MSW Race Car Service Decal sheet is made of high quality printed vinyl with a matte clear protective layer, the same material used on our “MSW” decals. These stand up to seasons of track abuse. The matte finish is great for writing on with a fine felt-tip pen (a permanent Sharpie works great).
All decals have a space for writing down the fluid type, so you won’t mix up putting the wrong fuel in the car or PS fluid when it should be ATF.
If you want to reuse a decal (say the fuel one) you can cover with matte Scotch tape, use a ballpoint pen, and a standard pencil eraser will remove the pen marks after no longer needed.
Each race car sticker sheet Includes the following:
- 1x Fuel Service decal for keeping track of fuel going in and coming out.
- 1x Oil Service decal to track oil changes and/or top-offs, as well as filter changes.
- 1x Brake Fluid Service decal to monitor fluid added, bleeds, and flushes.
- 1x Gearbox (transmission) Service decal to track hours and service dates.
- 1x Differential Service decal to track hours and service dates.
- 1x Power Steering Service decal to note fluid type and last service.
Installation Note: Surface must be clean and free of wax/oil before applying. These are “kiss” cut decals, it’s advised to use a razor blade to help lift the decal from the sheet, starting at a corner.
Priced per sheet (8.5×11″)