MSW offers these Rogue Engineering braided stainless steel lines that replace the rubber hydraulic hose that connects from the clutch slave cylinder to the clutch master. Over time, the rubber hose can swell and deform under the pressure affecting pedal feel. Our stainless line ensures consistent pedal feel and performance.
What makes the RE clutch line unique? A few features separate them from the standard OEM rubber line:
- All lines produced in the USA, in Rogue’s Upper Saddle River, NJ facility.
- Teflon® core, surrounded by a braided stainless steel line, covered with an abrasion-resistant plastic jacket. Stainless steel lines without a plastic jacket do not meet DOT requirements.
- Our lines also have the DOT-required printed “dashes” on the jacket. Brake lines without these “dashes” do NOT meet DOT approval, regardless of having a plastic jacket. These “dashes” are used to show if a line is bulging or expanding, indicating replacement is necessary.
- All lines 100% pressure tested to 3000psi (207 Bar).
- Compatible with all brake fluids.
- Suitable for street or extreme racing.
- Rogue Engineering lines have tractability, a DOT requirement. They are a registered manufacturer with the DOT.
Model # SS-CLU-01
- 1992-1999 E36 3 Series – 328i/328is, 323is (not for 325)
- 1995-1999 E36 M3 (3.0 and 3.2 liter, US Spec)
- 1993-1995 E34 5 Series – V8 models, 530i & 540i
Model # SS-CLU-02
- 1999-2005 E46 3 Series (all) including 323i, 323Ci, 325i, 325xi, 325Ci, 328i, 328Ci, 330i, 330xi, 330Ci
- 2001-2006 E46 M3 (manual transmission only, no SMG)
- 2006-2008 E86 MZ4 Coupe/Roadster
- 2004-2009 X3 SAV including X3 2.5, X3 3.0
Model # SS-CLU-03
- 1998-2002 E36/8 Z3 2.8, MZ3 Coupe/Roadster (including S52/S54)
Model # SS-CLU-04
- 1988 E28 M5 Sedan
- 1987-1989 E24 M6 Coupe
- 1984-1991 E30 318i, 318is, 318ic, 325e, 325es, 325i, 325ic, 325is, 325ix, M3
Model # SS-CLU-05
- 1992-1999 E36 3 Series – 325i, 325is, 318i, 318is, 318ti
- 1997-2000 E36/8 Z3 – 1.9, 2.5