Condor’s CNC machined control arm brackets (aka FCAB or TrackCAB) are made from solid steel and are fitted with a self lubricating solid bushing made from UHMW. Designed for the street or the track, they hold the control arm steady and eliminate “shimmy” caused by stock bushings. They sharpen steering and improve overall driving feel. Comparable to the NLA Treehouse E36 & E30 Eyeball Arms.
• Easiest install of any aftermarket solution
• Allow clearance for E30 M50 Conversion exhaust
• Easy Installation, no need for a press
• CNC machined steel construction
• Solid design without the maintenance of spherical bearings
• Heavy-Duty replaceable UHMW insert.
• Powder coated white for corrosion resistance
• Improve caster with M3 offset geometry
• Keep proper steering geometry under high loads
Applications: All E30, E36, and Z3 models