Ships for only $75 to US and Canada*
MSW’s Take: Now a much more affordable seat from Racetech. Still the same great quality and comfort.
Racetech has focused on achieving a lightweight seat shell with optimized geometry, straddling that line between designing the seat to be wide enough in the shoulders to suit the athletic build, but narrow enough to fit in most cockpits.
Racetech’s patented back-mounted technology has trickled down from the 119 and 129 Series, giving you the option of fixing the seat to the rollcage at shoulder level. Large harness guides and a removable molded base cushion allow a range of drivers of varying heights to fit.
Breathable Spacer fabric, parallel sides and pronounced thigh support round off the features of this accomplished motorsport seat. For the larger driver, the RT4100WTHR is 60mm taller and 40mm wider and for those wanting a seat without head restraints, our RT4100 and RT4100WT complete the 4100 Series.
- FIA homologated to 8855-1999 standards
- Latest HANS-compatible head restraint technology
- Energy absorbing foam in critical areas
- Designed for side mount or side mount + rear brace installation for increased safety and enhanced driver feel (M8x1.25 bolts required)
- Personal foam inserts available for unsurpassed comfort
- 3D CAD model can be supplied (conditions apply)
Construction and Sizes Available
Composite shell with black glossy gel-coat:
Dimensions and Weights:
|Model||Material||FIA 8855||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||Mount Width||Shell Weight||Total Weight|
|dimensions in cm||weights in kg|
*Shipping Notes: Typically seats are drop shipped from RaceTech North America. Occasionally we have a few new models in stock and usually multiple used seats installed in cars in the shop. If you wish to try out a seat beforehand at our facility, just give us a call.