- Developed for international and national motorsport use, this High Intensity Rear LED Rain Light is homologated for competition use by the FIA. It can be found in various LMP2 and GTE vehicles in WEC to Prototypes, GTLM, and GT3 vehicles in IMSA. Club and amateur series have recently mandated rain lights as well and it just makes sense to have the safest equipment out there. In our view these should be mandatory equipment for any night race, especially on a track with little to no lighting.
With a light output of 3269cd (more than 3.5x the competition), this light is intensely bright and extremely visible. The 4Hz flash mode meets the latest FIA standard, flashing between full power and 40% to ensure constant visibility. When this light is on there is no mistaking it for anything else!
The Lifeline LED Rain Light has an estimated 35,000 hour life – approximately 3.5 times more than the typical competitor. Made with an engineered aluminum heatsink base and 100% weatherproof connectors, this piece is designed to last in the most demanding conditions.
Flashing rain lights are now mandated by several North American racing series and are highly recommended when stalled on the grid, driving slowly with a misfire or puncture, or during a safety car or red flag period to aid in visibility and prevent impact.
- Part number: 421-100-005
- Homologation No: MSA/RWL/36/14
- Display: Light Emitting Diode
- Number of LEDs: 11
- Number of Circuits: 3
- View Angle: +/- 20 deg
- Light Output: 3269Cd Average
- Operating Temperature: -25 to + 60 degC
- Fixing: M6 Bolt
- Dimensions: 62 c 100 x 21.5mm
- Weight: 230g
- Power Supply: External 9 to 14 Vdc
- Power Consumption: 8.4W, 700mA @12v
- Flash: 4Hz