MSW’s Take: We spent a long time trying out various types of hoses before finally finding this awesome hose. Most hose marketed for helmet air is either too stiff or heavy or both. Having a stiff hose attached to your head will become annoying in short order while trying to drive your very best. We found this hose to be extremely flexible while still maintaining its shape and air flow. It’s also extremely light and easy to work with.
Light weight black propylene-ethylene elastomer hose reinforced with an internal polypropylene helix.
- Pliable helix can be formed to fit various applications
- Flexible, crush resistant, & compressible
- Certified to FMVSS 302 flame standards
- Great choice for heater/defroster & ventilation applications
- Inner spiral is made of plastic and can easily be cut with household scissors.
- Maintains its shape and flexibility in hot and cold environments. (-40F to 225F)
Available in both 1-1/4″ (used for Maglock / Fluidlogic adapters) and 1-1/2″ inner diameter.
Sold by the foot.