The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts, and our rotating clamps on SPL Parts’ exclusive Double Adjuster lock down camber and track width settings. No more jam nuts!! Long gone are the days of fumbling with multiple wrenches to tighten jam nuts in place while trying to keep your bearings orientated correctly.
SPL’s Double Adjuster is machined from 4130 Chromoly; gun drilled to save weight, then electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms without compromising strength. Stainless Steel spacers are provided to correct roll center for lowered vehicles. The use of FK Rod Ends and High Misalignment Spherical Bearings eliminates the flex and binding found in the OEM control arms, while allowing smooth articulation. The Race Version (FLCAR) DOES NOT include the headlight adjusting rod.
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- Correct ball joint angle for full articulation
- Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down alignment settings
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK sphericals and Heim joints/rod ends
- Multiple size Stainless Steel roll center spacers for precise adjustment
Sold as a pair.
Fits E8X and E9X M and non-M