One step colder than typically used on street BMW engines.
NGK Part #: 2667
NGK’s IX Iridium Series Plugs were Designed Specifically for the Performance Enthusiast.
- Fine Wire Center Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today’s High-Tech, High Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
Will work in most Inline 6 BMW engines (M50, M52, M54, S50, S52, and N52.) Not recommended for the S54B32.