CSF uses new technology packed into a compact two-row design for better cooling capacity without the added weight. More efficient B-tubes have greater surface area for cooling (15% cooling capacity increase in fin technology alone) and a precision multi-louvered fin to increase heat rejection performance and surface area contact. Additionally, this CSF part has more total cooling tubes, and a three-pass flow design for maximum cooling in race environments and extreme driving conditions – an E46 M3 industry first.
These technical features all contribute to improved cooling efficiency over OE-type performance upgrades, as well as other standard “performance” aluminum tanked radiators which are nothing more than aluminum tanks on a traditional stock core.
- 2 row 42mm core (dual core) featuring CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 6.5mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
- Triple-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator 3 times before exiting the radiator for lowest outlet temperatures possible
- CNC machined “quick-connect” inlet/outlet connections
- CNC machined brackets and fittings for superb fit and durability
- All-aluminum race style drain plug
- 1 hour “mirror finish” hand polish
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including “quick-connect” hoses, AC condenser, mounting brackets, and fan shroud
Applications: E46 M3 or S54 swapped E46’s
OEM #: 17102228941